- Loading and unloading goods
- Registering and putting away goods + order-picking
- Mounting new tyres on new rims
- Packing and shipping of goods
- Maintenance of warehouse and rolling stock
In cooperation with the other responsible persons:
- Analysing and modifying/adapting logistical processes.
- Discovering the talents of employees, deploying them in the right place and directing them where necessary.
- Point of contact between sales, warehouse and accounting
- Administration regarding returns, claims, shortages, stock differences, employee hours, etc.
Profile: Team player
- Leadership: with the right attitude earning the respect of the employees.
- Knowledge of cars and foreign languages is a plus but not a must.
- SME mentality: you have no problem working in a small team. (max 10 persons)
- Experience with tyres or rims at a tyre centre is definitely a plus.
- Driving licence (B) and residence in the region (max 15 km from Aartselaar).
- Well-groomed appearance and customer-friendly
Commercial backoffice OFF ROAD & QUAD
* Processing online orders of rims and tyres.
* Ordering goods from suppliers and following up on deliveries.
* Telephone contact with customers and suppliers throughout Europe.
* Managing database and photos of products in ERP system.
* Mailings and social media for quad and 4x4.
* You are the contact person for 4x4 and quad accessories for our dealers.
* You are commercially minded but also good administratively.
* You are fluent in Dutch, French (minimum 6/10) and English (German is a real plus because we sell a lot in Germany).
* Affinity with the car world is definitely an advantage.
* You can live with time pressure and meeting deadlines is not a problem.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)